- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
EU-Georgia visa regime simplification agreement to become valid in September2010-03-19 14:33
Negotiations on the agreement on visa regime simplification between the EU and Georgia are practically finished, only some technical issues left, said Nikoloz Gilauri, the PM of Georgia, drawing conclusions of his visit to Brussels - Georgia Times correspondent in Tbilisi.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to the PM's information, the agreement will be signed in June, and will supposedly become valid in September of October 2010.
In result the visa charge will be twice as cheap as today. Students, teachers, sportsmen will be able to move free of charge.
The agreement implies other benefits for Georgians going to the EU countries.
Gilauri noted so far Georgia is the only one country of South Caucasus to sign such an agreemtn with the EU.