- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Tbilisi to invest in Ukrainian economy2010-03-19 17:54
According to Georgian PM Nika Gilauri, the country is interested in investments in banking and metallurgical business of Ukraine - RosBalt.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"We plan to maintain bilateral trade with Ukraine; in 2008 its share in the Georgia export amounted 7.6 per cent; in import - 10.7 per cent," Gilauri said.
He added Tbilisi expects no deterioration of relations with Kyiv after election of Viktor Yanukovich and renewal of the Cabinet.
Previously Georgian Foreign Minister Vashadze talked over phone with his new Ukrainian counterpart Konstantin Grishchenko and wished him success.
The Ministers also discussed current cooperation between Georgia and Ukraine in economy and humanitarian sphere, and highlighted importance of deepening the cooperation.