- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Vashadze met with the ambassadors2010-03-19 18:28
Today Grigol Vashadze, the Foreign Minister of Georgia, held meetings with the U.S. ambassador to Georgia, John Bass, Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the UK to Georgia D. Keefe, Charges d'affaires of Germany H. Gabrielle and Charges d'affaires of France to Georgia M. Baran - Press and Information Department of the Foreign Ministry of Georgia.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The Georgian side presented the information concerning the situation in the territories of South Ossetia and Abkhazia, and the facts of violation of the Cease-Fire Agreement of August 12, 2008.
Special attention was paid to the deployment of Russian airborne forces on the territory of Abkhazia and the military trainings taking place there.
With the U.S. ambassador the Minister discussed the Charter on strategic partnership [signed in January 2009] implementation- RIA Novosti.