- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Romania ratified agreement on Nabucco2010-03-22 15:26
On March 19th Traian Băsescu, the President of Romania, signed the law on ratification of agreement on Nabucco gas pipeline project.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The document determines terms and conditions for export of natural gas from Caspian Sea and the Middle East to the EU and Turkey - gazeta.ru.
Nabucco project [estimated cost - USD 7.9 bn] implies transportation of natural gas to European countries via Azerbaijan, Georgia, Turkey, Bulgaria, Hungary, Romania and Austria. It will be the extension of the existing Baku-Tbilisi- Erzurum pipeline.