- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
USA render Georgia military aid of 2 types2010-03-22 16:23
U.S. military aid to Georgia is focused on two main directions, said John Bass, the ambassador of the USA to Georgia, in his interview to Kakhetis Khma [Voice of Kakheti] - Trend.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The first direction is training of the battalion to be sent to Afghanistan for performing the international peacemaking mission, he told. Bass was said that in the view of American marines, participating in training of Georgian military, Georgian soldiers are the best and are ready to master the profession better.
The diplomat added these marines should be believed, as they trained military in several regions of the world.
As for the second direction, Bass mentioned improvement of defense sphere and support structure.
It implies salaries, preparation of budget, provision, and it's the basis of a good training of Georgian army. Without these fundamental issues it's hard to imagine effective military system, the ambassador explained.