- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Another meeting for incident prevention in being held in Gali2010-03-23 10:33
This morning the 14th meeting in the framework of incident prevention and response mechanism takes place in Gali.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to the data of the "alternative government" of Abkhazia, functioning in Tbilisi, at this meeting the Georgian side intends to discuss criminogenic situation in the region and raise issue of necessity to observe human rights - Georgia Times correspondent.
At the meeting the sides will also consider recent incidents. The Georgian side will demand explanations of the non-granting the body of Demur Gogokhia, who died in Dranda prison.
The previous meeting was held on March 2nd in Gali, the Georgian delegation demanded granting the body of Gogokhia, but, according to information from Tbilisi, the Abkhazian side didn't respond to the demand.