- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Vaclav Havel to visit Georgia2010-03-23 11:12
Vaclav Havel, the first President of the Czech Republic, today will visit Georgia to open a new NGO at the Liberty Square of Tbilisi - RosBalt.gt-en-newsitem-inside
He's supposed to become one of the advisors of the new organisation. According to the Vice PM of Georgia Georgi Baramidze, Havel's visit to the country witnesses his support.
According to previous messages, Vaclav Havel; ex-President of Lithuania Valdas Adamkus; ex-Speaker of Lithuanian parliament Vitautas Landsbergis; and ex-PM of Estonia Mart Laart sent a letter to the EU, in which called on leaders of 27 countries to propose an active strategy helping Georgia to "return its lands" peacefully, restore the territorial integrity and reach the withdrawal of Russian troops from Abkhazia and South Ossetia.
They highlighted that no-one wishes a confrontation with Moscow and return to the Cold War period, but it's important to let the EU members give an unambiguous signal to the Russian government.