- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Saakashvili to visit the USA where he can meet with Obama2010-03-23 14:02
Mikheil Saakashvili, the President of Georgia, is getting ready for the visit to the USA, where he can meet with his American counterpart Barack Obama - Georgia Times correspondent.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Manana Manjgaladze, the press speaker of Saakashvili, informed that he would visit the USA on April 12th -13th upon the invitation of Barack Obama and would participate in the summit on non-proliferation of nuclear weapons.
"Leaders of more than 30 countries will participate in the summit. Mikheil Saakashvili received the invitation for the event from U.S. President personally," she stated.
She didn't specify whether Saakashvili met with Obama in the course of the visit, but mentioned that unofficial meetings could tale place, and specific decision on the issue would be made in the course of the summit."