- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgian MPs are ready test the hair for drugs2010-03-23 15:35
According to Georgian MP Dimitri Lordkipanidze, parliamentary opposition representatives are ready to pay to test their hair for drugs - GHN.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"To satisfy the pubic interest we are ready to conduct a research and set an example to executive and judicial authorities," he said and mentioned the test of hair costs no more than GEL 150 [USD 90].
Parliamentarians believe a system, legalizing such tests conducted periodically and selectively, must be established.
Previous messages said that all the governmental officials would be checked in the aforesaid way upon the order of the President, who called the way "the least humiliating."
The Georgian leader mentioned the new method allows detecting a drug consumer even if the person has abstained from taking drugs for recent months.
He added that over 6000 were arrested in Georgia for spreading drugs, and therefore everything must be done to make drug consumption inadmissible.