- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Bagapsh departed for Moscow2010-03-23 17:00
Kristian Bzhania, the spokesman of the Abkhazian leader, said that Sergey Bagapsh headed for Moscow with an official visit. "In the course of the visit meetings of the President in the government of the Russian Federation are planned," he said - Apsnypress.gt-en-newsitem-inside
In Moscow Bagapsh is expected to discuss issues of Abkhaz-Russian prospective development in a number of fields, including social and economic ones, communications and defense.
In February Russia and Abkhazia signed an agreement on a united military base in the territory of Abkhazia. The term of the agreement counts 49 years, with possibility of 15-year periods extensions. The sides also signed relations in such spheres as fighting illegal migration, transport and ecologic memorandums.
Russia recognized independency of Abkhazia and South Ossetia on August 26th 2008, after a 5-day war in South Ossetia.