- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
PACE rapporteur content with Georgian strategy plan2010-03-23 17:26
Matyas Eorsi, the representative of PACE Monitoring committee, Georgia's state strategy in regard to Abkhazia and South Ossetia must consolidate political forces of the country - GHN.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The rapporteur called the state strategy, worked out by the government of Georgia, a "good document" and said its implementation is possible. In his view, the document is made for people, living in the regions.
Previously Anvar Azimov, the Permanent Representative of Russia to OSCE, at the special sitting of the Organisation called the Participation via Cooperation strategy "another propagandist action" of the Georgian government.
He said that restoration of trust to Georgian authorities must be started from "learning lessons of the previous mistakes and admittance of the new political and legal realities in the region."
The EU also paid attention to the document , and it was hailed by Catherine Ashton, the High Representative for Foreign Affairs and Security Policy.