- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgian emigrants established a political union2010-03-24 17:11
Georgian emigrants founded a political union, called Charter-2010.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Its aim is intensification of Georgia's establishing closer relations with the West, Novosti-Gruzia reports citing to the press service of the State Minister for Diaspora issues office.
The statement on establishment was spread by ex-deputies of the Supreme Council [acting in Zviad Gamsakhurdia's times - 1990-1991] : Medea Tushmalishvili [resides in France] and Viktor Domukhovskiy [in Poland].
"When representatives of the radical opposition overtly start a ‘dialog" with Kremlin and demand it to help, they create a serious threat to Georgia's statehood both in close and distant future; and we consider timely to let Georgians, living in the West, express their position on ongoing processes in Georgia," the authors of the statement said.
The statement was signed by Medea Tushmalishvili [France], Victor Domukhovsky [Poland], Dodona Kisiri [U.S.], Irakli Khizanishvili [U.S.], Revaz Bochorishvili [France], Charles Chhotua [Spain], Maya Simony [Netherlands] and Reno Siradze [Finland].