- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
900 tons of beer spilt in Georgian brewery2010-03-25 12:42
In Kazbegi brewery [Rustavi, Georgia] 19 cisterns were upset, 900 tons of beer leaked, no injured, informed Gogi Topadze, the president of the company - RIA Novosti.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"The reconstruction must have been finished. 24 cisterns were set and filled with beer. The technicians failed to settle the last cistern because of the strong wind. It fell and dragged 18 cisterns more," Topadze said and added that "while the cisterns were falling, employees managed to run away from there."
According to tentative data, about 900 tons of beer at the total cost of GEL 1.5 mln [about USD 900 000] were spilt. The estimated total damage amounts GEL 3 mln [USD 1.8 mln].
"It's very sad, but what can we do, we suffered a very significant damage," Topadze said.