- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Tbilisi residents demand to rename George Bush Street2010-03-25 14:30
Today the protest action was staged in Tbilisi, protesters demanded to rename the George Bush-jr. Street.gt-en-newsitem-inside
People brought boots to Bush's portrait and said "it's from the Georgian people," and a crossed out photos of Mikheil Saakashvili as "refuse of Bush regime to be driven away."
"We don't need Bush Street!" protesters chanted. The organizer was film director Zaza Svanadze.
Previously the street was called Melaani Drive, and was renamed after George Bush in 2005, on the occasion of his visit to Georgia.