- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Laborites complained to Azerbaijanian President about Saakashvili2010-03-25 16:42
Representatives of the Labour Party of Georgia sent a special address to Ilham Aliyev, the President of Azerbaijan - GHN.gt-en-newsitem-inside
In his letter they advised the Azerbaijanian leader to show interest to relations of Mikheil Saakashvili, the President of Georgia, with SOCAR, Azerbaijanian oil company.
They mention unreasonably high prices for fuel in Georgian market, and believe it's due to Saakashvili's collusion with SOCAR.
"Prices for fuel are inhumane. It makes fuel unavailable for most part of Georgian population. In this regard we address the President of Azerbaijan and ask him to get interested in the activities of SOCAR state company, which turned into a monopolist in Georgia and is in hands of Mikheil Saakashvili and Vano Chkhartishvili," said Soso Shatberashvili, the party member, at the press conference.