- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
State Minister for Diaspora issues of Georgia to visit Ukraine2010-03-25 17:44
On March 27th Mirza [Papuna] Davitaya, the State Minister for Diaspora Issues, heads for Ukraine with a working visit to hold meetings with Georgian diaspora representatives in Kyiv and Lvov.gt-en-newsitem-inside
On Sunday the Davitaya will meet with diaspora representatives from different regions: Kyiv, Krivoy Rog, Donetsk, Kharkov, Odessa - the State Minister's office. The meeting will take place in the embassy of Georgia, and will be attended by Grigol katamadze, the Ambassador Plenipotentiary and Extraordinary to Ukraine.
According to unofficial data, at the present moment 200 000 Georgians live in Ukraine, 20 public organisations of the diaspora work.