- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Bagapsh met with Putin2010-03-26 12:51
Sergey Bagapsh, the leader of Abkhazia, met with Vladimir Putin, the PM of Russia, in Novo-Ogaryovo. The sides discussed practical implementation of Russian-Abkhazian agreements in many spheres, including financial aid of Abkhazia, and creation of conditions for functioning of the Abkhazian-Russian border infrastructure - Apsnypress.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Vladimir Putin expressed content with the development of bilateral cooperation. He believes the plan of social and economic support of Abkhazia will considerably improve the region's opportunities and will favour its active economic prosperity. "Practical steps for implementation of the Russian-Abkhaz agreement in banking sphere, including measures for capitalization of the National Bank of Abkhaiza, have already been taken," Putin said.
The Russian PM also supported the offer of the Abkhaz side to accelerate work on reanimation of air, sea and car communication between the countries.
Sergey Bagapsh, in his turn, thanked the Russian government for active support and appreciated the cooperation of the two countries in various spheres. "This meeting was necessary for giving impetus to cooperation of the countries in other, no less important, spheres," he said.