- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
EIB to allocate a credit to Tbilisi2010-03-26 15:34
Today the European Investment Bank and the government of Georgia will sign an agreement on allocating Georgia EUR 80 mln for construction of high-voltage power line to the border with Turkey - RosBalt.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Past week the board of directors of the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development agreed to allocate EUR 100 mln for construction of railway bypassing Tbilisi.
Tbilisi office of the EBRD previously discussed possibility of allocating EUR 125 mln credit, but certain corrections allowed cutting the cost to EUR 290 mln - Interfax.
According to previous messages, the overall cost of the project amounts EUR 360 mln, and up to 70 per cent of finance is supposed to be lured from EBRD and EIB, 30 per cent will be allocated by Georgian Railway.
Georgian plans to build a 30-kilometer railway bypassing Tbilisi. The works will be conducted in 2010-2013.