- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Government of Georgia promises to correct the situation in hospital sector2010-03-26 15:52
The government of Georgia promises to correct the situation in hospital sector of the country. At today's sitting of the Parliament Speaker David Bakradze said they received a promise from the authorities that within 2 years no region of Georgia would be left without a modern hospital - Georgia Times correspondent.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to Bakradze, construction of new modern clinics in all the regions of the state is implied by the new plan of the government.
The Speaker added that one more advantage of the new plan is improved conditions of insurance and provision of availability of medical services.
The new plan will be ready in April, and the Parliament will discuss it with the PM and the Minister of Healthcare.