- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Earth Hour to be held in Georgia2010-03-26 17:00
Georgia will participate in Earth Hour action. Tomorrow in Sheraton Metechi Palace [Tbilisi] lights will be switched off for one hour - Georgian mass media.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Guests and visitors will be presented an unusual concert and treated with special "green" cocktail.
Earth Hour is an annual international event, held by WWF. It's conducted every last Saturday of March and calls on households and commercial enterprises to switch off lights and all electrical appliances for at least one hour to stimulate interest to necessity to confront climate change.
For the first time the event was organized by WWF in Australia in 2007, but gained support in one year.