- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgian Laborites staged a rally near Commission for Communications2010-03-26 17:25
Today the Labor Party of Georgia staged another protest action at the National Commission for Communications. They protested against high rates, introduced by Georgian cell phone operators - Georgia Times correspondent in Tbilisi.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Laborites demanded correlating the rates to European prices. They made a fire near the Commission building to render a metaphor: rates hurt users as well as the fire.
Opposition members turned to the Commission and demanded it to react within a week and force operators establish real rates; otherwise protest actions will be held at the houses of the Commission leaders.