- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
EU to introduce system of border management in Georgia, Azerbaijan and Armenia2010-03-26 18:27
The EU intends to implement a program on introduction of border management system in Azerbaijan, Armenia and Georgia. The program is aimed to make them both open and safe - RosBalt.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The budget of the program amounts over EUR 6 mln. The program will be supervised by UN Development Programme and the International Center for Migration Policy.
Brussels started negotiations and hopes to finish them with signing the new agreement, aimed at establishing closer relations of the three countries. Peter Semneby, the EU special representative in Caucasus, said it will be the means of normalizing free trade and human movements in the framework of Eastern Partnership program.
The EP implies allocation of EUR 600 mln for 6 post-Soviet republics [Ukraine, Belarus, Georgia, Moldova, Armenia, Azerbaijan] for the period to 2013.