- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgian delegation departed for negotiations in Geneva - 29 March, 20102010-03-29 12:28
Past night Georgian delegation of 4 members departed for Geneva. They will participate in another round of international negotiations to be held on March 30th.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Before the departure Georgi Baramia, one of the delegates, the chairman of the "alternative" government of Abkhazia, said they would raise issues of returning refugees and their security - Georgia Times correspondent.
"We hope that in the course of the Geneva talks, planned for March 30th, document, developed by the world community, will be considered, and this time Russia won't block it," Baramia said.
He added that the Georgian side always takes all the efforts to make negotiations fruitful.