- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgian opposition expressed condolences over blasts in Moscow2010-03-29 15:02
Georgian opposition expressed condolences over the blasts in Moscow subway this morning - Georgia Times correspondent in Tbilisi.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The National Council of opposition spread the special statement.
"Leaders of the National Council expressed sorrow at the blasts in Moscow subway on March 29th , which killed and injured dozens," the statement says.
The National Council leaders expressed condolences to the families of the deceased, Russian people and the government.
"Any terrorist act and any violent action, no matter what political goals dictated them, are inadmissible," the statement says.