- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Provocation of Imedi to be discussed in Geneva2010-03-29 15:06
At the Geneva Talks on security in Caucasus [10th round starts tomorrow] South Ossetian delegation will raise an issue of the strike on security made by Imedi TV channel's video on Russia's invasion in Georgia.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to Boris Chochiyev, the South Ossetian President's Plenipotentiary for Post-Conflict Settlement, "serious damage to security in Caucasus was made. On the initiative of Saakashvili the video was shown, And a very serious damage was made to Geneva Talks." He promised the issue would be raised.
In the view of Chochiyev, the international organisations, responsible for the security in Caucasus, didn't react properly.
"The fact received an insufficiently principal assessment from the Geneva Talks co-chairing organisations - OSCE, the UN and the EU," he added.
The main topic of discussions will again be the problem of non-use of force guarantees from the side of Georgia to South Ossetia and Abkhazia."