- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Foreign Ministry of Georgia disclaimed rumours on negotiations with Russia over WTO2010-03-29 17:24
Georgia is still against Russia's joining WTO, announced Grigol Vashadze, the Foreign Minister of Georgia, commenting the statements of some Georgian MPs on alleged "secret negotiations" of Georgia with Russia on WTO concerned issues.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"Georgia was, is, and will be against Russia's membership in WTO, as Russian violates the principles WTO is based on. These are not political but economic reasons - one WTO member country [Russia] cant have 3 different trade regimes with another country [Georgia]," the Minister explained and highlighted no negotiates are held.
Last week Georgi Targamadze, the Christian-Democratic movement leader, member of parliamentary opposition, at the plenary meeting of the Parliament announced that Georgian government is "conducting secret negotiations" with Russia over the WTO concerned issues - Novosti-Gruzia.
"We don't trust the government and demand a specific answer," he said.
Targamadze claimed he received information "from sources behind the scenes."