- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Noghaideli sees resumption of flights to Moscow as own merit2010-03-30 11:20
Zurab Noghaideli, the Movement for Just Georgia leader, sees the decision of the Ministry of Transport to appoint several Tbilisi-Moscow-Tbilisi charter flights as own merit.gt-en-newsitem-inside
At yesterday's press conference he said that solution of other problems in Georgian-Russian relations is also possible with pragmatic approach - Georgia Times correspondent.
He expressed hope that agreement o resumption of regular flights will also be reached and called on Georgian air companies work in this direction more actively.
Noghaideli claims that after his visits to Moscow real prospects of return of Georgian products to Russian market appeared, and it will favour development of Georgian economy, enlargement of business and improvement of citizens' well-being.
According to the opposition member, in the course of his latest visit the real prospect of return of refugees to Akhalgori and Kodori Gorge appeared, and the process can begin even before the upcoming local authorities' elections.
Yet Noghaideli highlighted that Saakashvili regime makes obstacles to opposition in its solving issues of relations with Russia.
"Saakashvili prefers the problems to exist, so that he could constantly complain about them," the opposition leader claimed.
In his view, most part of Georgian population and the National Council members support restoration of relations with Russia, and they felt the support at the meetings with electors in the regions.