- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Foreign Minister of Georgia met wit the EU representatives2010-03-30 12:14
On March 29th Grigol Vashadze, the Foreign Minister of Georgia, met with the EU special representative to South Caucasus Peter Semneby. The EU side was also represented by Political Advisors of EU Special Representative for the South Caucasus Kaupo Kand and Claire Delessard.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The sides discussed issues of Georgia-EU cooperation, focusing on the importance of concluding simplified visa regime and readmission agreements as well as an agreement on common airspace; starting talks on the association and free and comprehensive trade agreements.
The Georgian side emphasized the remarkable progress achieved in Georgia-EU relations in a number of priority fields, Press and Information Department of the Foreign Ministry reports.
At the meeting they also considered situation in the country from the point of view of security, and condition of Georgian-Russian relations.