- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgia provided weapons to the Azerbaijani band, planning terrorist attacks2010-03-30 12:54
Ministry of the National Security of Azerbaijan announced of detention of 8 people, including one resident of Chechnya, suspected of planning terrorist attacks in Baku. They were arrested on March 16th.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The weapons and ammo, found with them, were illegally brought to Balaken region from Georgia, then delivered to Baku and hid in different places, including office of Salam, the society of Chechen handicapped people, headed by Elbert Gairbiyev - RIA Novosti.
In the course of the investigation one of the suspects said that leader of the grouping, Agil Namazov, his friend for over 2 years, had repeatedly claimed intentions to conduct jihad in Azerbaijan and make blasts in crowded places, and had mentioned the special preparations needed for that.
Criminals are charged of smuggling weapons by an organized grouping, purchase, possession, transporting, carrying firearms and military weapons, possession of drugs.