- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgia established relations with Fiji2010-03-30 14:25
Georgia established diplomatic and consular relations with Fiji. The due join communique was signed by Permanent Representative of Fiji to the United Nations Peter Thomson and from the side of Georgia - by Permanent Representative of Georgia to UN Alexander Lomaia. The ceremony was held in New York, at Georgia's permanent mission with UN.gt-en-newsitem-inside
In compliance with the international practice of the establishment of diplomatic relations between the two countries, the sides sent a joint letter to the UN Secretary General Ban Ki-moon - Press and Information Department of the Foreign Ministry of Georgia.
Fiji is the 5th state of the Asian and Pacific region Georgia established relations with. In 2010 communiques on diplomatic and consular relations have been signed with 13 UN countries.
Out of 191 UN member country Georgia maintains diplomatic relations with 135.