- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgia to extend authorities to its envoys in South Ossetia and Abkhazia2010-03-30 16:39
Elections to local self-governance structures in Georgia won't be held in municipalities in Abkhazia and South Ossertia, where they were conducted 4 years ago, the VZGLYAD reports citing to Pirweli.gt-en-newsitem-inside
In particular, it concerns 4 municipalities in South Ossetia and one in Abkhazia, where Georgian power structures were formed, as by that moment the territories were under control of Tbilisi.
Therefore Tbilisi made decision to extend mandates of local deputies in these 5 municipalities.