- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Foreign Minister of Georgia met with Romanian counterpart2010-03-30 17:24
Today the delegation of the Foreign Ministry of Romania, headed by Minister of Foreign Affairs Teodor Baconschi, paid an official visit to Georgia and met with his Georgian counterpart Grigol Vashadze.gt-en-newsitem-inside
At the meeting the two sides discussed a wide range of issues on Georgian-Romanian bilateral relations and prospects of future cooperation, current situation and future development of relations with the EU and NATO.
The sides focused on cooperation in the political, economic and humanitarian spheres and on current bilateral legal basis. The Romanian side reiterated its support for territorial integrity and sovereignty of Georgia, Press and Information Department of the Foreign Ministry of Georgia reports.
Today Baconschi also held meetings with Mikheil Saakashvili, the President of Georgia, Nika Gilauri, the Prime Minister, and Giorgi Baramidze, the Vice PM , the State Minister for European and Atlantic Integration Issues.