- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
IV century sepulchers found in Georgia2010-03-30 17:25
Archeologists discovered 20 Christian sepulchers of 4th-5th cc. near Urbnisi settlement, not far from Senaki-Leselidze highway.gt-en-newsitem-inside
In the vaults they found utensils, including glass ones, of 1st-3rd cc - RosBalt.
Archeological findings were delivered to Tbilisi for more detailed studies. They will be kept in the museum of Tbilisi State University.