- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Kakha Kaladze leaves Milan2010-03-31 00:09
Kakha Kaladze, the footballer of Milan agred with the club managers on termination of his contract. This summer he'll be a free agent, and will be granted EUR 3.2 mln of holiday pay - Calciomercatonews.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The contract with Milan must have been valid to summer 2011.
Previously Georgia Times reported that Lorenzo Cipriani, the legal representative of Kakha Kaladze, Milan's player, said his client had no intention to leave the club, despite a number of offers.
"Kakha intends to respect his deal which expires in 2013," he told, Goal.com reports citing to Calciomercato.it.
Previously mass media reported about Kaladze's possible leaving Milan and playing for Napoli. It was also said that Napoli show great interest to him.
This season Kaladze played in only 10 matches and was booked once. Several times the Georgian footballer claimed intention to leave due to lack of time in game.
One of the clubs, willing Kaladze to join, was Rubin [Kazan, Russia], the twice Champion of Russia. The club is ready to pay EUR 6-8 mln for a 31-year old player.