- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Tbilisi, Baku and Bucharest signed agreement on gas transportation2010-03-31 10:12
Georgia, Azerbaijan and Romania signed an agreement on natural gas transportation, stated Teodor Bacinschi, the Foreign Minister of Romania - GHN.gt-en-newsitem-inside
He added it's a new project, implying transportation of the natural gas in Caucasus region.
Previously Georgia Times reported of the visit of Baconschi to Tbilisi and his meeting with his Georgian counterpart, Grigol Vashadze.
At the meeting the two sides discussed a wide range of issues on Georgian-Romanian bilateral relations and prospects of future cooperation, current situation and future development of relations with the EU and NATO.
The parties focused on cooperation in the political, economic and humanitarian spheres and on current bilateral legal basis. The Romanian side reiterated its support for territorial integrity and sovereignty of Georgia, Press and Information Department of the Foreign Ministry of Georgia reports.
Baconschi also held meetings with Mikheil Saakashvili, the President of Georgia, Nika Gilauri, the Prime Minister, and Giorgi Baramidze, the Vice PM , the State Minister for European and Atlantic Integration Issues.