- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgia offered Russia assistance in investigation of terrorist attacks2010-03-31 12:49
Government of Georgia expressed readiness to cooperate with Russia in investigation of terrorist attacks in Moscow metro on Monday.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The announcement was made in the live air of Rustavi 2 TV channel by Temur Iakobashvili, the Vice PM and the State Minister for Reintegration. In this way he commented the statement of the Russian side of possible "Georgian trace" in terrorist acts.
In his view, statements of this kind is an ‘anti-Georgian hysteria" and these are aimed "for inside use."
"We condemn terrorism, including in the enemy camp, and hope for objective investigation," he said.
Iakobashvili stated Georgia is ready to cooperate in special formats in regard to Russian Federal Security Service's suspicions.
"North Caucasus is the problem of not Russia alone, it's our problem as well, and we don't want a flow of refugees from there, the repetition of Pankisi story," the Vice PM of Georgian government said.