- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgia expands its economic cooperation with Kazakhstan2010-03-31 16:00
Issues of bilateral and economic cooperation between Georgia and Kazakhstan will be discussed in the course of the working visit of Georgian PM Nika Gilauri ti Astana, planned for April 8th-9th , the PM's spokesman Nikoloz Mchedishvili said - Novosti-Gruzia.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to Mchedishvili, in the course of the visit a sitting of intergovernmental commission for economic cooperation, from the Georgian side headed by the Minister of Economy Zurab Pololikashvili, will be held.
At the present moment the biggest Kazakh investors in Georgia are TuranAlem bank and Alliance bank, and also KazMunaiGas national company, represented by affiliates KazTransGas-Tbilisi and KazMunaiService.
The latter purchased the well-known Georgian resort complex of Borjomi-Likani.