- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgia held political consultations with India2010-04-01 14:28
Foreign Affairs structures of Georgia and India held political consultations in Delhi on March 29th -30th.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The Georgian delegation was headed by deputy Foreign Minister Alexander Nalbandov - Novosti-Gruzia.
At the meeting the sides touched upon a wide range of issues of bilateral and multilateral relations, discussed the planned visit of Grigol Vashadze to India and possibility of holding other visits of high-ranking officials.
The Foreign Ministry of Georgia stated the Indian side reiterated its support to territorial integrity and sovereignty of Georgia.
Three intergovernmental agreements were signed in the course of the visit. These are: on establishment of intergovernmental commission on the issues of cooperation in spheres of trade, economy, science and technologies; on cooperation in spheres of science and technologies; on cooperation in spheres of education, sports, youth affairs.