- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
15 parties submitted applications to participate in elections2010-04-01 15:02
15 parties have already submitted applications for registration in Central Electoral Commission to be allowed to participate in self-governance bodies' elections - Georgia Times correspondent.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to the CEC press service, these are: the Democratic Party of Georgia; Future Georgia; National-Democratic Party, the Green Party; Christian-Democratic Movement; parties of the Alliance for Georgia, and a number of others.
Parties that haven't already submitted are: the United National Movement [ruling party], parties of the National Council, and others, planning to participate in the elections. They can register in CEC before April 3rd.