- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
4-year old girl from Tbilisi fell from 7th floor and didn’t break a bone2010-04-01 16:57
Past evening a 4-year old Nini Kvitsiani fell from the 7th floor of a house in Tbilisi, and was only slightly injured.gt-en-newsitem-inside
While her mother was cooking, the girl walked into a balcony and slipped through the bars. While falling, she came across clotheslines at every floor, and it saved her - Interfax.
Doctors say the girl damaged her wrist and got a slight concussion.
In a few days she'll be allowed to leave the hospital.