- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
EU urged Tskhinval follow the example of Tbilisi2010-04-01 17:00
The EUMM hails the Georgia's release of South Ossetians and Russian citizens, captured after August 2008 conflict, and urges Tskhinval to make the similar steps.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"This is an important step in resetting the overall detainee issue," the statement of the Monitoring Mission says - EUMM in Georgia official site.
The Mission hopes that in the future "such cases are dealt with through administrative rather than judicial systems."
"The right forum to take these issues forward is the Incident Prevention and Response Mechanism. The EUMM calls upon the de facto South Ossetian authorities to re-engage in the IPRM process," the statement concludes.
On Tuesday in Gori 6 ex-prisoners were passed to the Ossetian side. They all were arrested after the August war.