- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Bagapsh: Ukraine will recognize Abkhazia2010-04-01 18:19
Sergey Bagapsh, the leader of Abkhazia, is sure that sooner or later Ukraine will recognize the independency of Abkhazia. Yet the region isn't going to force the progression of events, he said - RosBalt.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Bagapsh mentioned Abkhazia always supported the course of President Yanukovich, as, in his view, supporting one part of Ukraine, he never was hostile towards the other.
The Abkhaz leader cannot rule out the establishment of kind of economic union between Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Abkhazia and South Ossetia. He also expressed readiness to cooperate with Ukrainian investors and mentioned that Abkhazia counts on arrival of Ukrainian tourists. He highlighted that recreation in Abkhazia is absolutely safe.
Russia recognized independency of Abkhazia and South Ossetia in end August 2008, after the 5-day war.
Nicaragua, Venezuela and Nauru followed Russia's suite.