- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Ukrainian MO demands to punish illegal arms exporters2010-04-01 22:34
People, responsible for the illegal export of armaments from Ukraine, must be punished, believes Valeriy Konovalyuk, a Ukrainian MP - RIA Novosti.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"Doubtful shadow schemes lead to giant losses of money from Ukrainian budget. I hoped that having elected the President we'll be able not only make order in the sphere, but also bring to responsibility those, who had been building shadow arms business," Konovaluk said.
In 2008 Ukrspecexport company found itself in the centre of a scandal. It was accused of exporting arms to Georgia shortly before and during the armed conflict in August 2008.
Russian government accused Kyiv of illegal arms supplies to Tbilisi; the Ukrainian parliamentary commission, headed by Konovalyuk, also reported of the violations of laws and international norms.