- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Bolivia and Ecuador can recognize Abkhazia2010-04-02 14:21
According to maxim Gvinjia, the Foreign Minister of Abkhazia, the head of the delegation, which visited Venezuela, Argentina, Chile, Bolivia and Ecuador, the two latter states can recognize Abkhazia - RosBalt.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"We expect the soonest recognition of independence of Abkhazia by Bolivia and Ecuador, as there the attitude to our country is positive, - he noted. - Sometimes Abkhazia is compared to separatist problems in Bolivia, but the leaders of the country thoroughly studied the issue and understands in case of Abkhazia this comparison is inadmissible".
Gvinjia added the region is interested in economic and political cooperation with Argentina and Chile. "In these countries we managed to establish many interesting contacts," he said.
He added the visit of Sergey Bagapsh to Nikaragua is being prepared.
In August 2008 Abkhazia and South Ossetia were recognized by Russia, then - by Nicaragua and Venezuela, in end 2009 - by Nauru.