- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgian opposition to start political consultations2010-04-02 15:01
After Easter holidays Sozar Subari, one of the Alliance for Georgia, and Levan Gachechildze, the Protect Georgia leader, will start consultations with opposition range over the unification of forces at the local elections of May 30th - Trend.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to Subari, if opposition unites its forces, it will win the elections.
"When the President unleashes first a real war, then a virtual one, and the country becomes an entertainment for him, it must be stopped once and for good, and everyone must unite around it, disregard difference in views," Subari said.
The ex-ombudsman highlighted that the main task today is to unite efforts in struggling the present-day regime, and political discords can be handled later.