- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Alliance for Georgia nominated Alasania a Tbilisi Mayor candidate2010-04-02 16:41
According to David Gamkrelidze, the co-chairman of the Alliance for Georgia, the movement proposes opposition to support Irakli Alasania as a Tbilisi Mayor candidate. In exchange the alliance proposes to abstain from nominating own Sakrebulo [city assembly] chairman candidates - GHN.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"We are ready to dialog with all the forces on the issue of Sakrebulo chairman candidates and majouritary deputies, - Gamkrelidze mentioned. - As for consultations with Zurab Noghaideli, negotiations will be held with him, but it doesn't mean unification with the Movement for United Georgia".
Previously the National Council of opposition responded to the proposal of Alliance for Georgia member Sozar Subari to nominate the one candidate for Sakrebulo chairman.
The national Council stated it has always proposed opposition to nominate one candidates, and still stick to that point of view, but yet expressed readiness to discus any other initiative, helping to elect or define common opposition candidates.