- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Opposition insists on psychological examination f the President2010-04-05 11:21
Shalva Khachapuridze, the leader of pro-opposition For Victory party, submitted an application for psychological examination of Mikheil Saakashvili, the President of Georgia, to the Centre of Forensic Medical Examination.gt-en-newsitem-inside
In his interview to Asaval-Dasavali on Friday he stared he requested to put the Georgian leader to a mental hospital for one day to check the condition of his mental health, and invite foreign experts as the opposition didn't trust local ones - the VZGLAYD.
The opposition member added his suspicions grew stronger after the video on Imedi channel. Aired on March 13th, when the Georgian leader "organized an imitated war to his people."
Khachapuridze mentioned that Saakashvili must voluntarily decide whether to undergo the examination or not.
Yet he mentioned "it' s about time to finish the insanity, running in the country."