- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
NATO PA delegation to go sightseeing in Georgia2010-04-05 12:23
PA NATO delegation, arrived in Georgia yesterday, today will go sightseeing.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The program includes visiting a nunnery in Bodba, and Signakhi, where the guests will be shown the Pirosmani museum and other renewed objects of the town - Georgia Times correspondent.
Tomorrow morning the first sitting of inter- parliamentary Georgia-NATO Council will be opened.
Then meetings with Georgi Baramidze, the State Minister for European and Atlantic Integration; Mikheil Machavariani, the First Vice Speaker; Gilles Janvier, the EUMM leader; Shota Malashkhia, the head of the parliamentary Commission for Territorial Integration Restoration; and Temur Iakobashvili, the State Minister for Reintegration, will be held.
On April 7th meetings with MPs of parliamentary committees; PM Nika Gilauri; Minister for Refugees and Resettlement Koba Subaliani are planned. Then the delegation will visit Gori and Ergneti.
On April 8th meetings with representatives of the Ministry of Defense, Foreign Ministry, diplomatic corps and international organisations will be conducted. Besides, the delegation will meet with representatives of public organisations and opposition parties.
On April 9th the delegation will leave Tbilisi.