- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Foreign Ministry of Georgia is concerned about “invasion” of a Russian boat2010-04-05 14:08
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Georgia considers the incident with "penetration" of a military boat to the Georgian territorial waters near Ganmukhuri settlement a threat to security of the country - Georgia Times correspondent.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Today Nino Kalandadze, the deputy Foreign Minister, stated the Russian boat "invaded" into the sea space, controlled by the Georgian government, from the territory of Abkhazia.
"Considering that international monitoring in the occupied territories is limited, it can be said that this and other actions bring certain threats," she said.
According to Kalandadze, the Ministry is working actively on the issue, and will take all the measures to prevent possible threats to the country's security.