- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Gachechiladze sues Saakashvili2010-04-05 14:52
Levan Gachechiladze, the leader of Protect Georgia movement, ex-presidential candidate, sues President Mikheil Saakashvili.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The reason is the accusations of treason, addressed to Gachechildze in Imedi video on alleged Russian invasion [aired on March 13th] allegedly supported by opposition leaders - the VZGLYAD.
"Saakashvili is hysterically afraid to lose power, knowing that after that he'll be sent either to prison or to a mental hospital," he said.
Gachehladze said the President established the "classic dictatorship".
Levan Gachechiladze will be the second opposition leader to sue the President.
Last year ex-Speaker, leader of Democratic Movement-United Georgia Nino Burjanadze, sued him over the accusations in "discrediting ties with Russia", but no trial has been so far.